Remember when Kim Kardashian broke the internet? Well, wait until you see this hunk of love.
Axel the Bulldog is the internet sensation you probably haven’t heard about but you’ll be glad you did! He and his dad go on a lot of adventures around town. When they aren’t taking a joyride together or out getting ice cream, Axel’s dad likes to dress him up in some outfits that will literally make you laugh out loud!
He hasn’t quite reached his third birthday, but Axel is already full of enough personality to last several lifetimes. Axel lives on a farm and spends plenty of time outside. He developed cherry eye so his vet recommended he wear sunglasses to help lessen his symptoms. It turned out Axel loved them!
A True Master Of Disguise
Even though he was intended to be a mama’s boy, Axel and his dad completed obedience school together which made them inseparable. His dad began dressing him up after discovering Axel’s penchant for super cool sunglasses and the rest is history!
“Axel has never once even shook his leg while wearing shoes. Most of the outfits are gifts from people I don’t know and different companies. Axel will wear ANYTHING but I love the John Deere clothes,” said Axel’s dad, Larry.
Eventually, Axel began jumping up into the recliner and began to sit up on his own which led to his signature pose. Even though he dresses up as a member of a Mariachi band, a farmer, a cowboy, and a lifeguard, Axel’s dad thinks this little dapper Don would love to work in a nursing home so he could get smothered in hugs and love.
Introducing The Next People Magazine Man Of The Year: Axel Gibbs
Behold the majesty of America’s next top Bulldog.
1. Hot boy summer.
2. “Soon As I Step On The Scene, I’m Hearin’ Poochies Screamin’”
3. Paint me like one of your French Bulldogs.
4. Elementary, my dear Watson!
5. You have some ice cream in your beard.
6. Do these swim trunks make my butt look big?
7. Welcome to the jungle, baby.
8. Drop and give me 20… ounces of steak.
9. Float like a butterball, sting like a bee… or whatever Muhammed Ali said.
10. Headed to the cattle auction. BRB.
11. Uh, excuse me. I ordered the porterhouse, darlin’.
12. Dad, if I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times. I’m NOT going to the vet!
13. What kind of warranty did you say this had?
14. Get a dog little longy.
15. When you think you’re a middle-aged man from Indiana and then realize you’re actually a dog…
Obviously, Axel is the national treasure we’ve all been waiting for.