50 Cent Explains Why Diddy Will Be ‘Fine’ Despite Allegations
50 Cent has explained why will things will turn out okay for Diddy even as he faces multiple sexual assault lawsuits.
Responding to an article in The New York Times titled “After Sexual Assault Suits, Are Sean Combs’s Empire and Brand at Risk?,” 50 said he’s confident the Bad Boy Records founder will be fine.
“No he will be fine,” he wrote on Instagram. “He has so much money, when his corporate partners pull out. he will just reach in his pockets and make it happen. You saw how fast he paid Cassie. He’s a real Billionaire[.] He has fuck you money guys, So fuck you!”
The G-Unit leader, who has built a media empire of his own, also continued to tease a series based on the sexual assault allegations against Diddy by adding at the end of the caption: “Diddy Do It ? COMING SOON !”
Last week, 50 Cent offered to buy Revolt after Diddy stepped down as chairman of the TV network in the wake of the allegations.
50, who has long taunted and trolled the mogul over the sexual assault allegations and just about everything else, said: “I’ll buy that from you play boy, for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends [blushing emoji] I’m serious call my phone.”
Three sexual assault lawsuits have been filed against Diddy in recent weeks. The first one, from his ex-girlfriend Cassie, was settled for an undisclosed sum the day after it was filed.
50 Cent Shows Compassion For Diddy’s ‘Crazy’ Situation: ‘I Hope He Alright’
November 24, 2023
Another of the lawsuits alleges Puff and R&B singer Aaron Hall of rape, while the third accuses him of drugging and raping a college student while recording the incident and later distributing the footage.
Diddy has denied the allegations contained within all three lawsuits.
The lawsuits have been filed under New York’s Adult Survivors Act, which created a one-year period when adult sexual abuse victims could file lawsuits that otherwise would have been barred due to statute of limitations.
Other high profile figures to have lawsuits filed against them under the act include Interscope Records founder Jimmy Iovine, music executive L.A. Reid and New York City mayor Eric Adams.