Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are effortless and have everyone wanting more! They have extra crispy skin and tender juicy meat.
Simply season and cook, it literally could not be easier to get dinner on the table.
Air Fried Chicken Thighs
- This tasty recipe has just 3 simple ingredients and such quick and easy prep and cleanup.
- This air fryer chicken is truly delicious and crispy!
- This recipe is keto-friendly and low carb, perfect for a healthy dinner.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Thighs
CHICKEN This recipe calls for bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs. If you’d like to make this with boneless thighs, cook at 400°F for 14-16 minutes.
OIL Olive oil helps the skin crisp and helps the seasoning to stick. Any kind of oil can be used.
SPICES & SEASONINGS We love homemade or purchased chicken seasoning.
Add your own favorite blend of spices or even salt, pepper and a bit of garlic and/or onion powder, oregano, or Italian Seasoning.
How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Be sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the chicken!
- Toss chicken with oil and seasonings (per the recipe below).
- Air fry for 20-22 minutes from thawed, or at 360°F for 25-28 minutes from frozen.
Tips for Perfect Air Fryer Chicken
- Air fryers can vary, so adjust cooking times and temperatures if needed.
- Preheat the air fryer for best results.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Be sure that the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F before serving. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat, making sure it doesn’t touch the bone.
Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and in the freezer, it will stay safe to eat indefinitely but will keep the best flavor and freshness if used up within four months.
Reheat chicken thighs in the air fryer itself at 375° for about 4-5 minutes.
Air Fryer Entrèes
Did you make these Air Fryer Chicken Thighs? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
These 3 ingredient chicken thighs are so easy to cook in the air fryer! They turn out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside every time.
Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
Rub chicken thighs with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
Place chicken thighs in the basket and cook 20-22 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.
Rest 5 minutes before serving.
Cook time can vary slightly based on the size of chicken thighs (and brand of Air Fryer). Ensure internal chicken temp reaches 165°F.
Preheat the air fryer for best results.
Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 168, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 22g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 107mg, Sodium: 101mg, Potassium: 284mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 53IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 20mg, Iron: 1mg
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, Air Fryer Chicken Thighs recipe, best Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, how to make Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Course Air Fryer, Chicken, Dinner, Entree, Main Course