If you have been playing Wordle regularly, you would know the tricks and tips to crack the puzzle without breaking a sweat by now.
The answer to today’s Wordle (March 22, 2022) doesn’t need much effort.
Below, we have revealed the Wordle #276 word of the day along with a few hints that can help you finish the puzzle.
Answer to Wordle #276 on March 22nd
If you want to guess today’s word on your ownskip this section and scroll down to check out a few hints.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Slosh is to shake or agitate any liquid actively within a container.
Come back tomorrow to find the answer to the next Wordle.
Hints to solve today’s puzzle
You don’t necessarily have to know every word in the dictionary and its meaning to be able to crack Wordle.
Most often, it depends on your choice of letters and how close they are to the answer.
So, here are a few hints to guess Wordle #276:
- The word starts with ‘S’.
- One of the letters repeats twice.
- It only consists of one vowel.
However, there are a few players who have noted that today’s answer was a tricky one as its meaning was unknown to them.
Who invented Wordle?
Although Wordle is now owned by the New York Times, it was invented by software engineer Josh Wardle.
He drew inspiration for Wordle from NYT’s puzzle, which he played with his partner during the pandemic.
The success of the puzzle was such that it was bought for an undisclosed seven-figure fee.
Wordle can be played for free on New York Times‘ website every day.
If you are new to Wordle, here are a few tips that could help you nail the game every time:
- Start with a good word with many vowels.
- Use American spellings as the game prefers it over the British ones.
- Don’t forget that you’re allowed to repeat letters in each word.
- Guess as many different words as possible to increase your chances of getting the right letter.
- Always get the placement of the vowels right before proceeding to guess the word.
In other news, DurteDom claims viral Tesla jump video was him as LAPD offer $1,000 reward