- Apple just announced the iPhone 12, its first 5G iPhone, at its big event on Tuesday.
- The iPhone 12 comes in four different versions: the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Analysts expect it to be Apple’s biggest iPhone upgrade cycle in years.
- Apple also unveiled a new HomePod Mini that starts at $99, as well as MagSafe accessories for the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple’s anticipated iPhone 12 lineup has finally arrived.
Apple unveiled its first 5G iPhone, called the iPhone 12, during its event on Tuesday. As expected, the company announced four versions of the iPhone 12: the standard model, a 5.4-inch version called the iPhone 12 mini, the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro, and the 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be launching on November 13, while the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will become available on October 23.
Apple typically introduces its new iPhones every September, but the company said back in July that it expected supply of its iPhone to arrive several weeks later because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Analysts are expecting the iPhone 12 to be one of Apple’s biggest iPhone launches in years, primarily because a larger than usual number of active iPhones around the world are due for an upgrade.
The company also introduced a brand-new smart speaker called the HomePod mini, which costs $99 and launches in November.
Here’s everything Apple announced at its iPhone event.