Maria Friström is an investor, designer, mother, and business owner from Finland, and she’s one of the only few people that can match Brandon Turner in height. Maria was working in Silicon Valley before she voluntarily left her position to build an empire of her own. She took her down payment savings for a primary residence and on a whim bought a rental property in Fort Collins, Colorado.
She and her husband then decided to move to Finland to raise their children. Through some challenging life events, Maria was left heartbroken and grief-stricken, with a business that became a full-time job for her. She wanted to express her creativity via design, so they decided to move back to America to flip their first rental property in Colorado.
Maria’s inspiring story is a testament to how real estate investing can pull you out of financial, emotional, and mental depths. She has built a real estate empire worth well over two million dollars and has the financial freedom to spend time where she wants, with who she wants, doing what she wants.
Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Read the Transcript Here
Watch the Episode Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How to build your real estate portfolio without building yourself a job
- Using real estate as a hedge against high taxes
- Presenting investment opportunities in a professional, efficient way
- Healing after heartbreak and using your passions to bring you mental clarity
- The 4 keys to raising capital for real estate investing (whether it be banks, private money, etc.)
- Why you should always be willing to eat the shiz sandwich
- And So Much More!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in the Show:
Connect with Maria: