CHELSEA travel to Everton this weekend in a fixture that arguably holds far greater significance for former boss Frank Lampard than current manager Thomas Tuchel.
Lampard’s Everton are sitting in 18th in the Premier League but they have two games in hand over relegation rivals Burnley.
Chelsea represent a very tough task for Lampard’s side, however, as they’re looking to wrap up a top four finish before their FA Cup final with Liverpool in May.
Lampard is under immense pressure having lost 2-0 in the Merseyside Derby with the Reds last weekend.
And fans will be anxious to secure safety, but Everton have struggled to score or pick up vital wins in the last two months.
Thomas Tuchel will be keen for Chelsea to try and put the game to bed as quickly as possible, but could be in for a noisy afternoon at Goodison Park.
What time does Everton vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s big clash with Everton will get going from 2pm UK time on Sunday, May 1.
- The game will take place at Goodison Park.
- Chelsea drew their first fixture with Everton 1-1 earlier this season.
What TV channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Everton vs Chelsea will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Thomas Tuchel spoke about who would be available for Chelsea’s clash with Man Utd on Thursday.
But it remains to be seen who from the following group will be available for Sunday’s game against Everton.
Tuchel said: “Kovacic, Chilwell and Hudson-Odoi will be out.
“Rudiger and Reece James were in training yesterday, hopefully they will give us another training session for the greenlight tomorrow. Same with Andreas who was sick, we hope. Ross Barkley is sick and won’t be in.”
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
- Everton – 15/4
- Draw – 5/2
- Chelsea – 3/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.