FLOYD MAYWEATHER has been offered a blockbuster rematch against Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather, 43, got the better of Pacman in their 2015 showdown, which was dubbed the ‘The Fight of the Century’, beating him via unanimous decision.
Pacquiao has been hellbent on exacting revenge on the Money man ever since that fateful night at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena.
And the Filipino’s manager, Sean Gibbons, has challenged Mayweather to meet him inside the ring again.
Alongside a poster of the rivals, Gibbons tweeted: “Floyd, you can come and get some! Senator Pacquiao will send you into double retirement.”
Mayweather, who announced his third retirement from boxing in August 2017, is currently gearing up for an exhibition bout with YouTube star Logan Paul.
But SunSport recently revealed the former four-weight world champion is in talks with UFC superstar Conor McGregor over a multi-million-pound rematch.
That rematch, however, is in major doubt following McGregor’s UFC 257 defeat to Dustin Poirier.
BEST BETS TODAY: GET THE TOP PRICES AND BOOSTS AVAILABLE
Mayweather’s clash with Paul is set to take place a fortnight on Saturday, although a venue for the fight has not yet been announced.
It’s been reported the bout has been postponed to a later date, although neither man has confirmed that’s the case.
Former eight-weight world champion Pacquiao, meanwhile, is also said to be gearing up for an exhibition of his own.
Last week, it was reported the WBA welterweight champion is in talks to face WBC interim lightweight titleholder Ryan Garcia.
But Golden Boy Promotions have denied suggestions of Garcia, 22, locking horns with the 42-year-old Pacquiao.
YouTuber Jake Paul is ‘going to shock people’ and leave Ben Askren ‘out cold’
Fury agrees McGregor was too rusty vs Poirier and says ‘inactivity kills the cat’
TYSON’S BABY REVEAL
Fury expecting sixth child as boxer reveals how he keep kids grounded
ROSE TO THE OCCASION
Julia Rose arrested for trying to turn Hollywood sign into ‘HollyBoob’
‘MY DIRTY SECRET’
I was left suicidal & plotting murder after I was raped at 10, says boxer
Golden Boy executive Eric Gomez told ESPN: “There’s nothing to talk about there.
“They contacted us, but it turns out there’s nothing to talk about. That fight isn’t going to happen.”
Garcia’s agent, however, is open to making the shock fight.
Valencia Guadalupe told ESPN late last month: “We’re discussing terms.
“Manny and Ryan want it and instructed their teams to make it happen. That’s what we’re trying to accomplish.”