The countdown is on! Inman Connect New York is only one month away and it’s going to be extraordinary. Thousands of agents, brokers, executives, tech and finance professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors have already registered. You should too!
Whether you attend in person or virtually, the agenda is packed with insights, tips, tools, and tricks to keep you at the top of your game and make 2022 your best year yet. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Marketing masters Ryan Serhant, founder & CEO of SERHANT., and Kymber Menkiti, regional director at Keller Williams, will share simple tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads, and foster personal development.
- Brad Inman and eXp founder & CEO Glenn Sanford will discuss the future of tech, how to attain massive growth goals, and where the industry is headed in the coming years.
- Stars from RE/MAX, Sotheby’s, and eXp will share what it means to be a woman in real estate and what opportunities lie ahead for the next generation of leaders.
- Pam Liebman, president & CEO of Corcoran, and Philip White, Jr., president & CEO of Sotheby’s, will dig into the top luxury trends.
- Tracy Tutor, top agent from Douglas Elliman and MDL star, and Santiago Arana, managing partner at The Agency, will share their strategies and techniques for growing their business and staying at the top.
- And so much more (that’s just part of Wednesday’s general session)!
Prices go up soon — don’t wait!
On the fence about joining in person? We know the decision may not be as easy as it was two years ago. That’s why we’re waiving transfer fees until January 11. Reserve your spot now before prices go up. If you decide later that you’d like to give your registration to a colleague, or defer it until a future event, you can do so with no fees until 01/11/22.
Reserve your spot now to attend in person or virtually.
We have a full stack of safety measures in place, including requiring all in-person attendees to be fully vaccinated.
“Inman Connect is about far more than just sharing valuable information. It’s about networking and being in the presence of some of the industry’s best and brightest innovators.”
Shelley Rossi, Windermere
Pro tip: Bring your squad! Attend with your team to amplify your reach and unlock even more savings. Learn more.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.