TikTok has been buzzing with videos featuring the ‘Butterfly In The Sky’ song from Reading Rainbow and we have got all the details on how you can do the trend as well.
Users have been going gaga over the latest trend that has taken over the platform. Several people have been sharing videos of their inner thoughts and some of them are hilarious.
It did not take long for other users to interact with the content, making the videos viral.
- TRENDING: Inside Molly-Mae and Tommy’s dream mansion
What is the Reading Rainbow trend about?
For those who don’t know, Reading Rainbow is a popular children’s show that aired from 1983 to 2006. The show was used to teach kids English reading habits and hope to shape their attitudes.
While the trend has no connection to the song, the theme song sure does. Users have been using the song over their videos to make sure they are keeping up with the trend.
As always, there is no real connection between the song and the trend. However, it sure fits well when you look at the finished product.
How to do the Butterfly In The Sky trend
If you want to jump on the bandwagon and carry out the same trend, you just have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Click on select effects on the left side of the screen
- From the list, search for space effect
- Select the filter and take the shot of yourself and let the effect do its work.
- Once you have recorded yourself, put the rainbow theme song as the music for the video
- Put a thought or a message over the video using the text feature of TikTok
- Save the video and publish it
- TRENDING: Biden’s ‘new world order’ comments reignite conspiracies
What are some other trends that you can try?
There are several trends that have gone viral on TikTok and you can try them if you liked this one. These are mentioned below:
- The ADULT SWIM trend
- The beer poster trend
- Nightmare challenge
- Alabama Rush trend
- ‘Why you were being rude’ trend
In other news, Five facts about Rachel Zegler’s boyfriend, “flannel” Josh Andres Rivera