TikTok’s latest food obsession is pesto eggs and everyone whose tried it is raving about it. See what the craze is about by making it yourself!
TikTok has become the place for the quickest yet tastiest recipes – even if you’re a complete cooking newbie, there’s bound to be something for you to make.
Pesto eggs is the newest breakfast trend, so forget pancake cereal, try out this savoury gem!
If you’re a fan of pesto and eggs, then this one’s for you. If you’re not, then maybe this recipe will convert you.
How to make pesto eggs
The original TikTok came from user Amy Wilichowski and it has nearly 10 million views – she’s now known as the pesto egg girl!
- Heat your pan to medium to high heat
- Add 2 tbsp of pesto ( or however much you’d like) to the pan and spread around
- Crack your eggs directly on top of the pesto (if you like scrambled eggs, beat them before adding into the pan)
- Add black pepper and other desired seasonings
- Cook your eggs to your preference
- Toast your bread
- Add the cooked eggs on top of the toast
Tip: Slice up some avocado for pesto egg avocado toast!
The internet loves pesto eggs!
Honestly, if you look online, there is not a single person who doesn’t like the recipe.
OMG, yes add cheese. Cheese will make it even better.
In other news, Brit Awards 2021: How to vote? This year’s rules and nominations revealed!