- Tom Brady left the New England Patriots to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past offseason, and the quarterback is enjoying rermarkable success with his new squad.
- Brady and his wife, Gisele Bündchen, comprise one of the most successful celebrity power couples.
- Bündchen is one of the most successful supermodels in the world; Brady is widely considered the greatest quarterback of all time.
- The couple has owned several homes and have been known to take lavish trips around the world.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen left their fabulous life in New England behind for the warth of Tampa Bay.
The quarterback announced last offseason that he would part ways with the New England Patriots and sign with the Buccaneers. While the departure was a major lifestyle shift for the duo, which is often regarded as one of the country’s best power couples, Brady has found remarkable success on the gridiron with the Bucs.
Bündchen was the highest-earning model in the world for 10 consecutive years, according to Forbes. Brady has earned six Super Bowl rings and three league MVP awards as a quarterback. Bündchen and Brady married in 2009 and together they lead an extremely fabulous life.
Keep reading to learn more about Brady and Bündchen make and spend their money.
Tony Manfred contributed to this report.