Inman Connect New York is where you need to be to learn the ins and outs of recruiting and building a scalable real estate business. Over three days, you will be at the apex of the sharpest minds in the industry. You’ll form strategic partnerships, gain invaluable insights, and learn about new technologies that are transforming the industry and how to implement them into your business. There’s still time to register.
Inman Connect New York is just a few weeks away. If your goal at this year’s event is to learn strategies to build a scalable and sustainable team or brokerage, this year’s ICNY will not disappoint. Here are seven sessions you need to add to your “must-see” agenda to learn the secrets of the top team builders and brokers in the business.
7 can’t-miss sessions for brokers and team builders at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21:
- What Will Brokerages and the Integrated Transaction Look Like in 2022 and Beyond? Industry leaders Marc King, president of Keller Williams, and Christian Wallace, executive vice president of Rocket Homes, share their thoughts on the biggest opportunities and challenges facing brokerages today and what the transaction of the future looks like.
- What Do Agents Really Want from Their Brokerage and Why? Join Kendall Bonner, broker/owner at RE/MAX Capital Realty, Jason Aleen, Senior Vice President, real estate operations at Redfin, and Ryan Raveis, Co-President of William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage and Insurance, as they discuss the specific value proposition your brokerage offers agents and what factors are most important.
- Industry Trends, Challenges and Technology to Watch Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty, Staci Cowell, Vice President, business solutions at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and Enrique Teran, co-founder and Principal at Avanti Way Group gather together to discuss the changing landscape of real estate, current trends, tech, and potential factors that could completely change the game.
- How Indies Can Recruit Competitively in 2022 Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty, Dava Davin,
CEO at Portside Real Estate Group, and Angela Oakes, founder and CEO at KAC Consulting, share creative recruitment strategies they used in their businesses that you can implement into your own growth plan.
- The New Structure of a Modern Real Estate Team Wendy Papasan, founder at Papasan Properties Group, Keller Williams; Craig Goodliffe, founder and CEO at Cyberbacker; along with Dj and Lindsey DellaSala, owners at DJ & Lindsey Real Estate share some non-traditional practices they’ve used to hire and keep the best people on their teams without having to pay top dollar and how you can do the same.
- How to Increase Team Profitability Through Improved Systems Join Jenny Wemert, team leader and Realtor at Wemert Group Realty, Brian Fairweather, CEO of Spears Group, and Sarah Reynolds, CEO and co-founder at The Reynolds Team Network and HerBestLife, for this powerhouse session as these speakers break down client retention, profitability strategies and efficient systems you can implement in your team or brokerage now.
- The Indie Broker Reputation: How and Why We Need to Change the Narrative Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty, Barb Betts, broker, CEO and Realtor at The RECollective, discuss what it means to be an indie broker in today’s marketplace, and how you can stay competitive against big-name brokerages.
There are so many more sessions you can attend to help you boost your budding real estate team or brokerage when you join us this April at Inman Connect New York. But don’t wait! Tickets are selling out.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually. You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
You’ll also have the chance to take home a CD of the sessions so you can go back and revisit them over and over again. Continue your education at home long after ICNY wraps up.
If you’re serious about ramping up your real estate business, no other event has the power to expand your knowledge and put the right tools in your hands like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain valuable insights and the confidence to build your team or expand your brokerage.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW, like exclusive meet and greets with top speakers, an interactive, Insta-worthy photo experience, scavenger hunt with premium prizes like an Apple Watch and Sell It Like Serhant personal brand course, puppy play zone and more surprises.
Join thousands of real estate pros who are already registered.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.