Inman Connect New York is where you will learn the most current real estate trends, what’s working and what’s not, and what’s coming around the corner. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, learn how to fit into today’s changing landscape, and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
“Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” –Tony Hsieh
Passionate people go to great lengths to improve their skills and learn the latest techniques and strategies to be better than they were yesterday. Passionate people stand out.
ICNY is just a couple of weeks away. Take action and don’t miss your chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with the most successful real estate professionals in the industry right now. Experience the energy, the growth and the magic that is Inman Connect New York.
Real estate is evolving. Stay competitive in this fast-moving industry by being in the room with hundreds of the most successful real estate professionals working today. Stand out and make a difference.
Join us at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21 and you can attend these sessions:
- Personal Branding Tips for The Modern Real Estate Agent with Ryan Serhant, CEO and founder of SERHANT. Real estate’s master of marketing shares simple tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads and foster personal development.
- What Will Brokerages and the Integrated Transaction Look Like in 2022 and Beyond? Industry leaders Marc King, President of Keller Williams, and Christian Wallace, Executive Vice President of Rocket Homes, share their thoughts on the biggest opportunities and challenges facing brokerages today and what the transaction of the future looks like.
- Industry Trends, Challenges and Technology to Watch Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty; Staci Cowell, Vice President, business solutions at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World; and Enrique Teran, co-founder and Principal at Avanti Way Group gather together to discuss the changing landscape of real estate, current trends, tech and potential factors that could completely change the game.
- What’s Next for the Real Estate Industry? Tune in as Brad Inman sits down with with Ryan Schneider, CEO and President of Realogy and the leader of the largest residential real estate company in the country to sort through the industry’s biggest opportunities, challenges and what comes next.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly: How Technology is Transforming the Real Estate Industry In this session with Bridget Frey, CTO at Redfin and one of the most brilliant minds in technology, she will dish on how the industry is changing, what still needs to be done, and what new tech trends will impact your business in 2022 and beyond.
- The Metaverse, Stocks and Massive Growth Goals: What It All Means Tune in as Glenn Sanford, Chairman, CEO and founder at eXp World Holdings, and Brad Inman sit down for a must-see conversation around the future of tech, how massive growth goals are going to be attainable, and where the industry is headed in the coming years.
If you want to learn from some of the smartest, most successful real estate professionals in the industry today, join the thousands of agents who have already registered to attend ICNY. Check out the full agenda to see all the sessions and start planning your three-day experience.
Tickets for ICNY are selling out. Register now to secure your spot.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually! You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
If you’re serious about building your real estate business, no other event will empower you like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge, some serious tech-savvy, and insider information to help you stay ahead of the competition.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW, like exclusive meet and greets with top speakers, an interactive, Insta-worthy photo experience, scavenger hunt with premium prizes like an Apple Watch and Sell It Like Serhant personal brand course, puppy play zone and more surprises.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.