Inman Connect New York is next week! Join us to learn the most current real estate trends, what’s working and what’s not, and what’s coming around the corner. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, learn how to fit into today’s changing landscape, and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
“[Virtual currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.”—Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve
Blockchain is set to disrupt practically every industry and has already entered the real estate arena. Decentralized blockchain technology was designed to be a more secure way to transfer assets. Real estate transactions, especially, have always been targets for theft so using blockchain to complete these transactions seems like a natural evolution in how we do business.
If you’re not familiar with blockchain technology, you may be missing out on a substantial piece of business. More and more, blockchain is leveling the playing field, making it possible for more people to conduct large transactions without jumping through standard hoops. Cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens are finding their way into all aspects of the real estate space as new currencies become available to a wider range of people.
Instant transactions, conducting business at all hours, no fees, no bank account needed, equal access at all income levels – these are just a handful of the pros of blockchain in real estate transactions.
Join experts at ICNY to learn more about how blockchain and cryptocurrency are breaking into real estate and creating new avenues for real estate transactions. Learn how you can use your knowledge of this new technology in your business and put yourself several steps ahead of your competition.
ICNY is next week, April 19-21 at the Hilton Midtown in NYC! Be among the early adopters of this new technology and learn from the experts who are blazing the trail in their businesses. This is your opportunity to get ahead of the curve.
Join us at Inman Connect New York, and you can also catch these sessions:
- Personal Branding Tips for The Modern Real Estate Agent with Ryan Serhant, CEO and founder of SERHANT. Real estate’s master of marketing shares simple tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads and foster personal development.
- What Will Brokerages and the Integrated Transaction Look Like in 2022 and Beyond? Industry leaders Marc King, president of Keller Williams, and Christian Wallace, executive vice president of Rocket Homes, share their thoughts on the biggest opportunities and challenges facing brokerages today and what the transaction of the future looks like.
- Industry Trends, Challenges and Technology to Watch Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty; Staci Cowell, Vice President, business solutions at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World; and Enrique Teran, co-founder and Principal at Avanti Way Group gather together to discuss the changing landscape of real estate, current trends, tech, and potential factors that could completely change the game.
- What’s Next for the Real Estate Industry? with Ryan Schneider, CEO and president of Realogy. Tune in as Brad Inman sits down with the leader of the largest residential real estate company in the country to sort through the industry’s biggest opportunities, challenges and what comes next.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly: How Technology is Transforming the Real Estate Industry with Bridget Frey, CTO at Redfin and one of the most brilliant minds in technology. She will dish on how the industry is changing, what still needs to be done, and what new tech trends will impact your business in 2022 and beyond.
- The Metaverse, Stocks and Massive Growth Goals: What It All Means with Glenn Sanford, chairman, CEO and founder at eXp World Holdings. Tune in as Glenn and Brad Inman sit down for a must-see conversation around the future of tech, how massive growth goals are going to be attainable, and where the industry is headed in the coming years.
Become a disrupter. Learn from some of the smartest, most successful real estate professionals in the industry today about the latest tech and how to use it. Join the thousands of agents who have already registered to attend ICNY. Check out the full agenda to see all the sessions and start planning your three-day experience.
Tickets for ICNY are selling out. Register now to secure your spot.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually! You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
No other event will empower you like Inman Connect New York if you’re serious about scaling your real estate business. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge, some serious tech-savvy, and insider information to help you stay ahead of the competition.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW, like exclusive meet and greets with top speakers, an interactive, Insta-worthy photo experience, scavenger hunt with premium prizes like an Apple Watch and Sell It Like Serhant personal brand course, puppy play zone and more surprises.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.