Explore The World Of eLearning
iSpring Days 2022 will showcase ten hours of free lectures, practical workshops, and case studies from award-winning Instructional Designers and eLearning experts. Our speakers will guide you through all the ins and outs of getting your eLearning program up and running and then taking it to the next level!
After the conference, you’ll be able to confidently:
- Launch eLearning at your company
- Develop effective online courses
- Create storyboards
- Utilize branching scenarios in eLearning
- Build interactive roleplays
- Design beautiful and effective content in PowerPoint
- Work with Subject Matter Experts
- Track and measure the ROI of your eLearning program
Check out the full schedule here.
Speakers For iSpring Days 2022
- Marina Arshavskiy – An award-winning Instructional Design and eLearning expert and founder of the eLearning consulting company Your eLearning World.
- Emily Wood – An award-winning senior-level development manager of learning and education with over 15 years experience in design, eLearning, and Instructional Design.
- Kevin Siegel – A Certified Technical Trainer (CTT), Certified Master Trainer (CMT), and Certified Online Training Professional (COTP), as well as the founder and president of IconLogic, Inc., an eLearning training and development company.
- Tom McDowall – Senior Instructional Designer and chief eLearning geek at Evolve Learning Design.
- Raul Pop – A seasoned learning architect at OneSpan, an iSpring client.
Whoever wants to explore eLearning is welcome to attend iSpring Days.
Even if you’re unable to attend our live events during iSpring Days, when you sign up, we’ll be sure to email you all the docs and videos of the sessions. So, there’s no reason not to register! Hope to see you there!