JAKE PAUL gave Tommy Fury just 24 hours to accept their boxing grudge fight.
And the Brit took a full 11 minutes to respond and take up the offer.
Paul and Fury were supposed to slug it out in the ring last December but Fury pulled out after suffering a broken rib and chest infection.
Now, though, both parties are back at the negotiating table and a new deal could be struck. https://www.thesun.co.uk/who/tommy-fury/
But the American claimed his rival’s dad is doing his best to pull the 2019 Love Island star out – and wants to get everything sorted as soon as possible.
Paul, 25, tweeted on Wednesday: “Tommy Fury, you pulled out last year.
“Then you agree to fight me now but your dad is trying to pull you out again?
“We’ve given you everything you asked for. $2M purse ✅ VADA testing ✅ Tampon’s [sic] ✅
“You have 24 hours 2 clear this up or I will never give u this opportunity again.”
And the Problem Child barely had time to refresh his Twitter when Fury, 23, quoted his post and simply replied: “See you August 6th pal.”
To which Paul responded: “Actually we are scheduled to be in New York next week for the kick off press conference and I’m not your pal, buddy.”
After Fury’s withdrawal, Paul, 25, knocked out Tyron Woodley, 40, the ex-UFC champion he initially beat on points in August.
It added to KOs over gamer AnEsonGib, ex-NBA player Nate Robinson, 38, and retired UFC welterweight Ben Askren, 37.
But it means Paul is still yet to face a recognised boxer in his unbeaten career.
Fury, who is understood to be in the USA training, would offer the chance to change that.
He is currently 8-0 and most recently fought on the undercard of brother Tyson’s Wembley win in April.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Paul announced he will return on August 6 at New York’s famed Madison Square Garden and his coach Danny Smith named Fury as the ideal opponent.
He said: “Without question, and I like it because Tommy is a very fast-foot guy, very fast hands, and he moves around and understands distance and range.
“He boxes fairly well. It’s going to be really, really good.
“He’s not a huge puncher, but decent – with the right hand he is pretty decent.
“I think that it’s a really, really good step-up for both guys to be honest with you.”
But John Fury said he would not get involved with his son’s potential dust-up.
He said: “I’m having nothing to do with this at all because it’s a pile of s***.
“I don’t like anybody associated to those people over there.
“They’re nothing but a pack of t*****s, YouTubers, and I’m not interested in it one bit, in any way, shape or form.
“So people, hear this, don’t keep using my name saying that I’m saying this and I’m saying that because it’s not true.
“I want nothing to do with this farce at all. Not now, not ever.”