Ember Lab has announced the full list of Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.05 patch notes, which comes packing a range of key bug fixes, including the nasty mask bug that’s been doing the rounds as well as temporarily removing the resume game option via PS5 Activities.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
You can read up on the full Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.05 patch notes below.
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
[Source – Ember Lab]