LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is finally out now after a number of delays, and like any good LEGO game, it’s stuffed with cheat codes to sink your teeth into.
Players can input the codes easily enough, either by pausing the game and going to the Enter Code screen, or by opening your Holoprorector and hit up the Enter Code menu. A keyboard with seven slots will then pop up once you’re in the right screen, allowing you to enter the codes.
You can check out the full list of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga cheat codes below. You can also read our full review of the game here.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- 3FCPPVX – Tarkin
- ARVALA7 – The Razor Crest ship
- C3PHOHO – C-3PO (Holiday Special)
- GR2VBXF – Ratts Tyerell
- KH7P320 – Aayla Secura
- KORDOKU – Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
- LIFEDAY – Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
- OKV7TLR – Dengar
- SHUTTLE – Resistance I-TS Transport ship
- SIDIOUS – The Emperor
- SKYSAGA – Temmin Wexley (Snap Wexley)
- TIPYIPS – D-O (Holiday Special)
- WBFE4GO – Nute Gunray
- WOOKIEE – Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
- WROSHYR – Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
- XV4WND9 – Admiral Holdo
- Z55T8CQ – Poggle The Lesser