CHELSEA are up against Newcastle this weekend as the Premier League returns following the international break.
The Blues are on a good run of form in the league and haven’t lost since the second week of the season against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
New singings Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell, Thiago Silva and Timo Werner are all improving with every week, and manager Frank Lampard is beginning to build more confidence.
But if there’s one team outside the Big Six who can bring Lampard down to earth, it’s Steve Bruce’s Newcastle, who’ve started the season inconsistently themselves.
What time is kick-off?
- Newcastle vs Chelsea will get underway at 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, November 21.
- The game will take place the Magpies’ St James’s Park.
- Chelsea will be looking to go top of the Premier League for the first time this season.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Newcastle vs Chelsea is available to watch on BT Sport 1.
- The action can be live streamed from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your tablet or smartphone.
Can I watch for FREE?
- You can watch Newcastle vs Chelsea for FREE, so long as you’re an EE customer.
- EE are allowing their customers to sign up to BT Sport’s three month FREE TRIAL, which you can sign up to HERE.
- All you need to do is text ‘Sport’ to 150 in order get your package up and running.
Listen to all of the action LIVE on talkSPORT
Ben Chilwell should be fit in time for his return to Chelsea after sustaining a back injury playing for England.
Otherwise, Chelsea could have close to a fully-fit squad for the game as Christian Pulisic looks to make his way back into the starting line-up.
Thiago Silva may get a rest after coming back from international duty with Brazil, however.
Newcastle will also have the majority of their squad fit but Steve Bruce may elect to rest some of the returning internationals.
In-form Callum Wilson will likely start for the Magpies, however.
- Newcastle – 11/2
- Draw – 10/3
- Chelsea – 1/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.