JUVENTUS have it all to do as they host Porto in the Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Co are 2-1 behind in the tie after the first-leg, but Federico Chiesa’s late strike has given them hope.
When is Juventus vs Porto?
- This Champions League clash is set for Tuesday, March 9.
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT.
- The sides last met on this ground in 2017, when Juve won another Champions League knockout tie 1-0.
Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 2.
Coverage begins at 7.30pm.
If you want to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet or PC.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to be back in the side after sitting out the win over Lazio.
Paulo Dybala remains injured though, while Matthijs de Ligt isn’t quite ready to make his comeback.
Danilo will also sit this game out through suspension.
For Porto, Pepe and Jesus Corona are both doubts after picking up knocks at the weekend.
Ivan Marcano is also a major doubt, giving the Portuguese side a dilemma at the back.
- Juventus to win – 2/5
- Draw – 7/2
- Porto victory – 6/1
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.