LIVERPOOL take on Chelsea in a potentially pivotal game in the race for the Premier League top-four.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds ended a poor run of four-straight defeats with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Sheffield Utd last time out.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
But they will have to be back to their very best to beat Thomas Tuchel’s Blues, who are currently on an 11-game unbeaten streak.
What time does Liverpool vs Chelsea kick off?
- This Premier League clash is set for Thursday, March 4.
- Kick-off at Anfield is at 8.15pm GMT.
- When the sides met earlier in the season, Liverpool won 2-0 at the Bridge thanks to a brace from Sadio Mane.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- Coverage starts at 7pm.
- If you’re not a Sky subscriber, you can still live stream the action by purchasing a NOW TV pass from £9.99.
What is the team news?
Alisson is expected to return to the fold after missing the Sheffield Utd win due to family reasons.
Fabinho could also play a part, but Diogo Jota is a gametime decision after falling ill before the Blades match.
Timo Werner could get a start for Chelsea with Tammy Abraham seemingly out of favour at Stamford Bridge.
Callyum Hudson-Odoi came off at half-time in the Man Utd draw but looks set to be fit.
- Liverpool to win – 5/4
- Draw – 5/2
- Chelsea victory – 11/5
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.