Ever though the PS5 DualSense controller was missing something? Say, a McDonald’s makeover? Well, you’re in luck, as the fast food giant has revealed a customised pad to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
Featuring a white and red colour scheme, the McDonald’s PS5 DualSense pad is about as hideous as you’d expect, featuring an image of chips on the left-hand side of the controller and a burger on the right side. It’s topped off by ugly yellow face buttons and d-pad, making for quite the eye sore.
Oh, and it naturally has the McDonald’s logo on the touchpad.
If you fancy getting your hands on this monstrosity – and hey, if you like, then that’s perfectly fine – then you will 1) need to live in Australia and 2) watch a bunch of streamers on Twitch to have a chance at bagging one of the pads, as there’s only 50 in total.
Anyway, here’s the streamers and times to tune in for a chance to win:
- Muselk on Sunday at 1.00pm (Overwatch)
- Jacko G on Monday at 6.00pm (Overwatch)
- X2Twins on Tuesday at 10.00pm (Minecraft)
- Cripsy on Wednesday at 1.00pm playing (FIFA 21)
- Kiki on Thursday at 8.00pm playing (Night in the Woods)
- Crayator on Friday at 4.00pm playing (Mario Kart)
- Aiden AK on Saturday at 4.00pm playing (World of Warcraft)
[Source – Press Start]