Netflix co-founder Marc Randolph loves to share what he’s learned over the years to help new and existing businesses succeed. In this new episode of Ask Marc, he took live questions from the Entrepreneur audience and tackled issues including:
- How do you persuade someone to invest if you have no sales?
- Are accelerator programs advisable?
- What do you like to see in an investor pitch and package?
- What are your views on equity crowdfunding?
- How do you define valuation at an MVP stage?
In the meantime, check out Marc’s insightful book, That Will Never Work, and his podcast.