Developer Streum On Studio has released the latest Necromunda: Hired Gun update patch notes, confirming a host of key fixes for the Warhammer 40,000 universe-set title based on user feedback.
Read up on the latest Necromunda: Hired Gun update below, and when you’re done with that, be sure to check out our full review of the PS5 version of the game here.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
- Dialogue sound mixing improvements (global VO volume increased)
- Added missing sound FXs in levels
- Fix a possible blocker during the Takedown tutorial
- Fix of a random bug causing an incorrect offset in aiming alignment
- Fix of Numpad keys triggering unexpected behaviours ingame
- Invert camera setting doesn’t apply on the wheel selection anymore
- Fix of a bug when opening a menu while Strengh Booster is still active
- Various fixes
- Rework of the Aim Assist when the player switch to iron sight
[Source – Focus Home Interactive Forums]