TfaC is seeking to work with a web-based learning development consultant or company to lead on the technical design and development of the OBLP, which has three technical requirement areas:
1. Content Management System (CMS), designed for TfaC to navigate as easily and intuitively as possible, and enable us to maintain the system without too much external assistance once the system is built. The whole system should have a TfaC-branded look and feel, and should enable us to programme which users have access to which LMS features based on their role in the organisation – eg staff, partner, facilitator, etc.
2. Learning Management System (LMS), including user progress tracking, interactive learning tools – eg live/recorded videos, activities, fill in the blank responses, end of module quizzes, a discussion forum, document/link downloads – plus a suite of monitoring, evaluation and learning tools for collecting, analysing and evaluating behaviour change and advocacy work in community settings. The LMS can be a hybrid of bespoke features and third-party apps or services.
3. E-commerce platform, to market and sell training to external audiences.
The deliverables of this consultancy are:
1. Producing a work plan for the OBLP’s development after consultations with TfaC and stakeholders.
2. Developing the OBLP in a collaborative and iterative way.
3. Providing training in the use of the OBLP to TfaC staff and stakeholders in Malawi, Ghana and the UK.
4. Supporting the piloting of the OBLP and refining the platform as needed.
5. Providing ongoing maintenance and technical support as needed.
We envision the OBLP’s development being a highly collaborative and iterative process between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the exact technical requirements and features can be established in early-stage consultations. We are looking to work with a developer who is open to this type of collaborative engagement with us, including with members of staff with limited technical knowledge and experience.
For more information, including how to apply, please see the Terms of Reference here.
We’re looking for an experienced web-based learning development consultant with CMS, LMS and e-Commerce platform development skills.
We envision the OBLP’s development being a highly collaborative and iterative process between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the exact technical requirements and features can be established in early-stage consultations.
We are looking to work with a developer who is open to this type of collaborative engagement with us, including with members of staff with limited technical knowledge and experience.
Theatre for a Change (TfaC) is the world’s leading international theatre for development organisation. Founded in 2003, we have two offices in Lilongwe (Malawi) and London (UK) and projects in 12 countries across Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our purpose is the empowerment of vulnerable and marginalised women and girls, particularly in their sexual and reproductive health and rights.
We use uniquely participatory and physical approaches that put these women and girls front and centre – their experiences, their stories and their desire for change. They are the experts in their lives – no one knows their lives as well as they do, and no one is better placed to lead the process of change. www.tfacafrica.com