A cost-effective entry point for beginners as well as experienced traders. PowerCapital is making waves in the financial trading world.
As millennials, we have suffered through a global economic downturn that saw job losses and spiralling costs of living. Then, we suffered through a plague that threatened our very existence at a point. It became more and more difficult to earn a living and sustain the value of our savings.
Many turned to alternate income and investing sources such as online trading platforms.
This is where the concept of digital financial trading comes in. Investors and traders alike utilize little upfront capital (sometimes as little as $100) to start a trading account. They then leverage that little capital only to inflate it and profit off of it.
Could an ordinary person like you and me benefit from trading platforms? Yes, we can.
PowerCapital is here to assist us in our journey while we foray and navigate the complexities of the financial trading world.
PowerCapital: An Introduction
During our research on trading platforms, we came across PowerCapital. A platform that aims to deliver quality to all its users.
The assets available to trade with PowerCapital range between:
- Crypto assets: these are digital currencies also known as cryptocurrencies. With PowerCapital you have the ability to trade popular currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum alongside up and coming digital currencies such as Dodgecoin and Ripple XRP.
- Traditional Assets: These range between stocks in blue chip companies and also popular indices such as DAX, FTSE and CAC.
- Commodities: These are world famous assets such as gold, crude oil, natural gas, other precious metals such as palladium and titanium. Primarily traded via CFD’s (contracting for differences).
- Forex: the most liquid trading assets traded via currency pairings. The most popular pairings are EUR/USD, USD/GBP, USD/CHF and USD/JPY.
These are just some examples falling under a wide ranging umbrella of assets. Numerous asset options are added routinely.
How To Open An Account With PowerCapital?
PowerCapital has simplified the on boarding process for its potential clients. Whether you are looking to switch from your existing broker or perhaps make your debut in the financial trading world, PowerCapital wants to make it easy.
|Sign Up||Register your name, email, mobile|
|Deposit||Choose an account and deposit the minimum|
During the account opening process, the following documentation needs to be uploaded with your application:
- Government issued photographic id (e.g. passport or drivers license)
- Address verification (e.g. utility bill, GP letter, bank statement)
These are basic requirements under KYC (Know Your Customer Protocols). The client information is always kept encrypted and secure, hence, it is not vulnerable to any data leaks.
H2- PowerCapital Trading Platforms
Once you have set up your account and are looking to start trading, there are four different types of accounts to choose from. These are:
Each account has their own unique features, spreads, leverage availability. This is to cater to a unique and diversified clientele.
Funding Your PowerCapital Account
In order to deposit funds in your trading account, PowerCapital offers the following methods:
|Bank Wire Transfer||All||EUR/USD/GBP|
|All processing times are instantaneous and do not incur any fees|
Withdrawals At PowerCapital
All withdrawals are processed within 48 hours and are available via Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Bank wire transfer. The funds must be available in your account before you can proceed with withdrawing them.
The best part is, PowerCapital doesn’t charge for withdrawals, however, your bank or credit card company may charge you commissions or fees depending on their regulations.
Should Your Choose PowerCapital?
Although it is a relatively new brokerage platform in the financial trading arena, it has come a long way in terms of platform support and regulatory compliance.
All this points towards a reliable, trustworthy broker.
If this excites you, contact PowerCapital today and get started on your trading journey immediately.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored marketing content.