Ubisoft has announced the Rainbow Six Siege update 2.20 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which brings with it a range of fixes for gameplay, team deathmatch, and more.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
AN UPDATE ON AUDIO ISSUES:
As mentioned in our thread on the subject, Y7S1.1 includes several fixes for ongoing issues. However, some in some cases, specific problems may still occur in very specific situations.
- FIXED – Footsteps SFX are inconsistent when the operator is running.
This includes enemies sounding like they are right next you, even when on the opposite side of the map or a different floor. This may still occur in some niche situations while in drone cam.
- FIXED – Gunfire SFX loops infinitely in TDM.
A fix to mitigate this issue is in place, though the problem may continue to occur albeit les frequently.
- FIXED – Audio quality decreases before the game crashes.
- FIXED – An occasional error when attempting to repick an attacker after switching to another player’s drone.
- FIXED – Team killing a player who joins a match in-progress causes the Reverse Friendly Fire icon to appear for the killed player instead of the team killer in the next round.
- FIXED – Attackers and Defenders on the same team in TDM have louder SFX in-game.
- FIXED – Players can aim down sights during the Victory Screen in TDM.
- FIXED – Promotional video is shown before finishing introductory TDM video.
- FIXED – Player cards are only visible on first death.
- FIXED – Victory dances appear broken on operators with removed gadget models.
- FIXED – Respawn timer is longer than the visible countdown.
- FIXED – Mira’s Black Mirror’s canister is breakable from the opaque side of the Mirror with a melee hit.
- FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barriers don’t destroy damaged barricades when the Barrier deploys.
- FIXED – Amaru can’t use Garra Hook on a hatch when a Kiba Barrier covers the hatch from the bottom.
- FIXED – Placing a Deployable Shield on top of a Kiba Barrier that’s near a destroyed hatch destroys both devices.
- FIXED – Going up a hatch covered by a Kiba Barrier doesn’t destroy the Barrier.
- FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barrier can create small platforms to stand on in various locations.
- FIXED – Operators can land in a prone position on their stomach after being hit with a pushback effect.
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Various VFX and SFX issues with Operators and devices.
- FIXED – OTs-03 weapon sights have a placeholder texture.
- FIXED – A second scope appears inside of the 3.0x and 2.0x scopes when the Sentinel Spirit weapon attachment skin is equipped.
- FIXED – Several headgears and uniforms are incorrectly named “Default” for various Operators.
- FIXED – “Reconnect” prompt is displayed for a minute after completing the match if the player reconnected once during the game.
- FIXED – “Jynxzi” Streamer Charm is missing from the game.
- FIXED – Privacy Mode options are not greyed out when a match is ongoing.
- FIXED – The