Rockstar has announced a new subscription service for GTA Online players on PS5 and other current-gen platforms called GTA+.
The service launches on March 29, 2022 and will start at $5.99 per month, which grants players access to monthly rewards that would otherwise take a player in-game time to earn.
Announced through a blog post on Rockstar’s website, the publisher says that GTA+ will be “providing easy access to a range of valuable benefits for both new and long-standing players on the latest generation consoles.”
Though it seems like the monthly rewards will change, this is the list of rewards for players who subscribe for the first month:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
One of the rewards that will remain constant each month is the direct deposit of GTA$500,000.
There’s no word on whether or not this subscription service will be introduced for PS4 players.
As it stands, after you’ve spent the money on a PS5, and then the extra upgrade cost for GTA V on PS5, players will soon be greeted with a message asking them to spend more money on GTA, every month.
It’ll be curious to see how well this service fares.
Source – [Rockstar]