AllenComm offers a unique opportunity for people interested in developing their craft in the areas of Instructional Design and learning technology.
While qualified candidates should have strong sales or consulting experience, they don’t necessarily need to be learning industry experts already. Such expertise is valuable, but our highest priorities are creativity, resourcefulness, technical savvy, and a strong desire to learn. Additionally, we actively seek candidates who can contribute to a fun, friendly, smart office culture, helping us continue to build a great work environment for our teams and our clients.
- Develop and grow an account base of enterprise clients in close collaboration with marketing team members and sales development representatives.
- Consult with businesses on performance, learning, training, and enabling technologies.
- Develop tailored presentations for business leaders and teams in multiple industries.
- Successfully prospect, identify, and qualify sales opportunities, as well as conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure.
- Help position AllenComm as an impactful thought leader in its industry.
- Collaborate with other team members, sharing strategies and lessons learned in the spirit of team improvement and skill development.
The position includes a competitive base salary, plus a strong variable compensation package based on commissions and team objectives. Commissions are not capped and include performance accelerators. We look for the following from applicants:
- Five years of sales experience in comparable service industries to Fortune 500 or enterprise accounts.
- A track record of achieving sales quotas with year over year growth.
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent speaking, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
AllenComm offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, customer education, app development, and change management support for a select clientele, consisting of primarily Fortune 500 companies.