OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER has confirmed the imminent exits of Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero from Manchester United.
The Argentine duo have been allowed to return home over Christmas having failed to make an appearance all season.
The Red Devils have asked both players to find moves away in January, ahead of their contracts expiring in the summer.
Speaking on Friday, Solskjaer confirmed that the club will not be renewing either players’ deals.
He told reporters: “Both of them have contracts until the summer and they’re not going to be extended.
“We’re looking for them to find clubs.
“Marcos has been given time to go home, so he’s still in Argentina.
“Sergio has been back home as well to see his family but they’re pros, working hard and ready if they call in for us.
“Marcos will have to travel and do the quarantine before.”
Goalkeeper Romero, 33, was told to find a new club in the autumn having failed to make United’s 25-man Premier League and Champions League squads.
Everton were linked in a deadline day deal that failed to come off.
The collapse infuriated Romero’s wife, Eliana, who fumed on Instagram that the club had shown a lack of ‘respect’ after his five years of service.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Boca Juniors and Brighton are both reportedly chasing the World Cup finalist this month.
Meanwhile, centre-back Rojo is also touted for a return to Argentina with Boca.
The 30-year-old, who joined for £16million in 2014, spent much of last year on loan at Estudiantes but has been recovering from a calf injury in recent weeks.
⚽ Read our Man United live blog for the latest news from Old Trafford