As a tea lover, I was curious to test Starbucks’ line of Singapore iced teas, as the US chain is better known for its coffees.
And so, one evening earlier this week, I visited a store at a nearby mall to give their iced teas a try and see which one is best.
I ordered a tall of each, the smallest size available. Here’s a full look at what I ordered:
1. Iced Shaken Golden Monkey Tea Lemonade, 5.70 Singapore dollars ($4.10)
2. Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea with Pomegranate Pearls, S$6.90
3. Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea Lemonade, S$5.70
4. Iced Shaken Zen Clouds Oolong Lemonade, S$5.70
5. Strawberry Golden Monkey Tea Lemonade, S$5.90
6. Strawberry Zen Clouds Oolong Lemonade, $5.90