- A billboard put up by the right-wing PAC Turning Point Action for President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign in Houston, Texas, was vandalized this week.
- The vandalism was first reported on Twitter by Houston-based lawyer Rogelio Garcia, who said the sign had been vandalized about a week after it had been installed.
- According to KXAN, the left-wing group “Turn Texas Blue” took credit for altering the sign on Twitter, writing “Trump put up a billboard in Houston last week. We fixed it.”
- The large, pro-Trump billboard was changed to read “TAKE TRUMP TO PRISON.”
- The group also recently took credit for vandalizing changing an “iconic” Houston sign over an overpass to read “Vote or Die,” according to the local NBC affiliate.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
—Rogelio Garcia Lawyer (@LawyerRogelio) October 14, 2020