When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Some gifts are so classic and universal that they can’t be tied to any one particular season or occasion. Whether it’s a graduation, a birthday, the holidays, or just a little treat to say hello, there are some ideas you can turn to time and time again and know they’ll be well received.
These are the ones you’ll want to have on standby for the moments when you’ve run out of ideas. To make it even easier, we’ve put together a list of the most timeless gifts you can give — from the ubiquitous flower bouquet to a more creative way to send a bottle (or four) of wine.
The top 5 timeless gifts:
- A beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers, from $29.99
- A colorful candle from a cool startup, $36
- A funny yet thoughtful greeting card, $4.99
- A classic watch that goes with everything, $120
- A coffee mug with a personal feel, $12