WE have another big Saturday of racing on our hands – and I can’t wait.
Action from both Ascot and Haydock Park will grace our screens, with the Betfair Chase at 3pm the feature race of the day.
Top tipster Templegate has been in brilliant form lately and he reveals all his tips for today here.
Here’s all you need to know about another big Saturday.
What TV channel is ITV racing on?
The action will be shown live on ITV4 to begin with at 9.30am UK time in the form of The Morning Show.
But the main racing action will be broadcast on ITV1.
What time will ITV racing be on?
The opening show begins at 9.30am UK time on ITV4 and ends at 10.30am.
Live racing will then commence at 1.25pm UK time and finish at around 4.15pm.
Big 8-1 Nap and best bets for all the action plus ITV races on Saturday
Bet a tenner on the first race and get a free £10 bet for all six remaining races
Gregory suffers horror fall & lands on head after being unseated at Ascot
Jockey attacks rival ‘with baseball bat’ after he ‘cut him up’ on one-eyed horse
This big 18-1 shot at Haydock can spring a major surprise
BEST BAH NONE
Jockey recovers from car crash and broken neck to deny Dettori and win £250K
Ascot and Haydock Park race times
- 2.05pm – Chanelle Pharma Steeple Chase 2m 5f
- 2.40pm – coral Hurdle Race 2m 3.5f
- 3.17pm – Coral Hurst Park Handicap Steeple Chase 2m 1f
- 3.50pm – Coral Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race 2m
- 1.50pm – Betfair Racing Bettor Handicap Hurdle 2m 3f
- 2.25pm – Betfair Free Bet Drop Stayers’ Handicap Hurdle Race 3m 0.5f
- 3pm – Betfair Steeple Chase 3m 1.5f
- 3.35pm – Better Value On The Betfair Exchange Stayers’ Handicap Steeple Chase 3m 4.5f
Top jockey Filip Minarik makes amazing recovery after spending a month in a coma