It feels like only yesterday when Wordle started taking over our social media feeds. Amazingly, however, we’re already at 300 daily Wordle puzzles, which is especially impressive if you’ve been playing since day one. If you’re struggling to solve today’s milestone Wordle puzzle, then Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest clues for Wordle 300 on April 15.
Before we get to the clues, let’s quickly go over the rules. In Wordle, players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word.
You’ll need to use the process of elimination to uncover the correct answer, so pay close attention to the colour of the tiles.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 300 on April 15…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 300 hints and clues for April 15…
1. Wordle 300 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 300 contains two vowels.
3. You might feel this if you fail to solve this one.