Gü has given its signature desserts a makeover for Valentine’s Day.
To celebrate the most romantic day of the year, the pudding company has revamped its packaging.
Each product now features an adorable play on words, which are inspired by its best-loved flavours.
The puds in the range include “You’re The Salt To My Caramel” Salted Caramel Cheesecakes, the “You Bring Out The Zest In Me” Spanish Lemon Cheesecakes, the “You’re one in a Zillion” Gü-Zillionaires’ Cheesecakes.
As well as featuring cheesy puns, the desserts taste delicious.
They consist of buttery biscuit bases topped with a cheesecake filling and flavourful toppings.
The limited edition ‘declaration of love’ range is available in all major supermarkets from January 18 until February 14.
They retail for £3.40 but can be snapped up for less when you purchase them in a deal.
Tesco Clubcard owners can currently bag a pair of the Lemon Cheesecake puds for £2.
Products in Gü’s limited edition ‘declaration of love’ packaging include:
- “You’re The Salt To My Caramel” Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- “You Keep Me Up All Night” Cappuccino Cheesecakes
- “You Drive Me Cocoa” Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecakes
- “You’re One in a Zillion” Gü-Zillionaires’ Cheesecakes
- “You’re My Partner in Lime” Peruvian Lime Cheesecakes
- “You Bring Out The Zest In Me” Spanish Lemon Cheesecakes
- “I’m Wild About You” Wild Strawberry & Clotted Cream Cheesecakes
This year more than ever, we’ll have to get a bit more creative with ideas for Valentine’s Day.
Due to tighter restrictions across the UK, many of us will be spending the love-filled day at home and without our usual romantic gestures to count on.
Here are our ideas for having a romantic night in with your partner at home.