Jokes are taking over the internet right now and here’s one that will crack you up. What do you call an arrow with no arrowhead?
With their question-and-answer format and simple pun punchlines, dad jokes never fail to amuse and this one is really clever…
What do you call an arrow with no arrowhead?
So, what do you call an arrow with no arrowhead?
The answer is…
It’s got no point at the end, and it’s also useless. So funny!
Another funny arrow joke
Here’s another gag about an arrow…
How can you tell if an arrow is nervous?
The answer is…
These Halloween dad jokes will crack you up too. What do you call a fat jack-o’-lantern? And two witches sharing an apartment?
More hilarious dad jokes
If you loved that one, here are some more amusing dad jokes to share on social media…
- Did you hear about the teenager who failed his driving test? He thought it was a crash course.
- What do you call a wizard who’s good with ceramics? Harry Pottery.
- Why did the man name his dogs Rolex and Timex? Because they were watchdogs.
- What do you call a dog that can do magic? A Labracabrador.
- Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work.
- What do you call a fish with no eye? A fsh.
- What is the Easter bunny’s favorite type of music? Hip-hop.
- How long should socks be? Twelve inches, so you can fit in one foot.
- How does the man in the moon get his hair cut? Eclipse it.
- Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I’m not going to spread it!
- What did the skeleton order with its beer? A mop.
- Why do nurses like red crayons? Sometimes they have to draw blood.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.